Breeding cats involve scientific and systematic concepts. Producing cats involve only everyday sense. Breeding cats has an emotional part to it. Fulfillment does not come from mere moneymaking. Sacrifices have to be made to achieve the breeder’s goal: to safeguard the welfare of the cats.
A lot of equipment must be full into consideration before breeding cats. Here is a guidebook to help us better understand the dynamic practice of cat breeding.
– A cat breeder’s point is the preservation or improvement of cat ancestry.
This is a severe count. Selection of the father cats is done on the base of strength, quality behavior and reproducing capability. A breeder would never couple cats carelessly.
– A cat breeder is fanatical to learn more about cats.
A lot of stuff must be academic regarding cat breeding. Latest researches must be employed to correctly cliquey the cats to be bred. The welfare of the cats depends on how much the breeder knows.
– A cat breeder makes tactics.
Breeding does not include hasty actions.
– A cat breeder has to chase policy set by the government.
Breeders are obliged to express their cats to their respective breeds. Certain taxes are forced to hobbyists and to businesspeople alike.
– A cat breeder’s principal motive is to take charging of cats. Monetary motives come after this.
A cat’s life is more important than money. And it is more pleasing to see the kittens grow. The money earned is just an additional reward.
– A cat breeder’s responsibility to the cats does not end.
His mind for his cats does not end when the kittens were sold.
– A cat breeder holds the impending of the cat’s offspring.
Whatever a cat breeder does affects the life of the kittens, hence specially caution must be given by cat breeders when making decisions.
– A cat breeder knows when to cease breeding.
Breeding is not just about having many cats. It is about winning care of all of them.
After knowledge about these things, it can be determined that breeding is a tiring duty indeed. However, for those who are cat breeders at spirit, all these hardships mean the kittens they bred (not bent)!